**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Activating special

It was a long-standing issue in this game that you had to be really precise with your tap to activate your special. At some point, this was resolved and the tappable area around the button expanded so you just had to be relatively close. It was great. But after the last patch, I have somehow missed that button a great many times after not having that issue in many moons. Please, restore the special activation button to its former glory! As I stated back before you fixed it the first time, times I've accidentally activated my special = 0, times I've tried to activate my special only to stand there like a buffon while getting pummeled because I expected my special to be going off = ∞.

Comments

• PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I've actually been experiencing this. However I thought it was due to switching from iPhone to Samsung.

Just thought it was happening to me as it was a different model and special was located differently.

Been experiencing this since update(I changed phones that day).

Newest android version.
    Samsung S9
    Experincing it on all aspects of the game.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Same phone for me. Like I said, it's not new, just re-introduced after having been previously remedied.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    edited May 2018
    Seriously, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf , somebody, at least acknowledge this. It’s extremely annoying. Many of us play on mobile devices and that activation button is smaller than a fingertip. With the ever-increasing speed of the game, it’s really hard to be that precise and that fast every time. It hasn’t been like this for many months, so whatever was done the first time worked, but now it’s back and as frustrating as ever.