**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto (Classic) not triggering Magnetism Buff for Superior Iron Man [Not A Bug]

RonzRonz Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi Kabam team,

I have monitored this more than close to 5-6 fights & each time the Magnetism doesn't trigger where as it works absolutely fine with Iron Man, Wolvie, Falcon, etc. I can only conclude that this is a bug. So request the team to look into it, I use iPhone with the latest software.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I think it is ok as it is. From the Marvel wiki I can see the following (which makes IMHO SIM better than IM)
    Wiki wrote:
    The Endo-Sym Armor is a full liquid smart-metal which hardens instantly on connection with the user's body. Unlike another suit of similar abilities, the Iron Man Armor Model 37, this suit is based off symbiote biology, so it doesn't rely on tech for the initial bonding process with its user, the start-up is completely psionic.
  • RonzRonz Posts: 4
    Thanks Slux, my bad, actually it was there earlier not sure before 13.0 or 12.0 but I did remember seeing it may be wrong abt it, however now I see that they have removed the metal hashtag form SIM, so I guess htis is irrelevant now. Thanks bro for helping on this..
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Ronz . I'm sorry about the confusion with Superior Iron Man, and I'm glad that @Slux83 was able to help explain this. I'm going to close this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.