**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Man -Overhaul-

Really lackluster considering he's one of the big 3 of the Avengers. He definitely needs more than just Armor Up and Armor Break in his arsenal.

Changes in Bold.

Passives:
Stark Shielding: Chance to Armor Up when attacked, increased bonus per each Power Threshold. Can be triggered by well-timed blocks.
Auto-Targeting Interface: 10-Hit Combos and Critical Hits apply Target Lock on opponents, increasing Iron Man's ability triggers against them by 3% per stack. Specials that critically hit gain twice the bonus trigger chance and apply 2 stacks instead of one.

Awakening:
Arc Overload: Regenerates both Health and Power while granting three stacks of Armor Up for its duration.

*Reduce Health per Second by 20%
*Increase duration by 1 second

Specials:
Repulsor Ray
-Chance to apply Armor Break
-Chance to apply Power Drain

*Chance for Power Drain is half the chance to apply Armor Break.

Unibeam
-Chance to apply Armor Break
-Chance to apply an additional Armor Break
-50% Chance to apply Incinerate, guaranteed on Critical Hits.

*Special damage reduced by 15%, that damage is instead applied by Incinerate
*Chance for second Armor Break is half the chance to apply the first.

Billion-Dollar Punch
-Heavy Hitter - Increase Attack Rating of this move by the value of each stack of Armor Up

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I like.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I don't really care if Iron Man get's a buff, just as long as they release Infinity War Iron Man.
  • Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 154
    I hope infinity iron Man is god tier
  • Options
    Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    No this needs to happen. It's not a buff that is going to be crazy but will still make ironman fun to play with