**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frustrated

Is anyone else have issues with the game crashing while trying to play all these different events? It seems like too much for the game to handle. Kabam should try to actually test this game out.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    Is anyone else have issues with the game crashing while trying to play all these different events? It seems like too much for the game to handle. Kabam should try to actually test this game out.

I haven't had any crashes, but the game starts to stutter if I play for more than an hour straight....now I just completely close the app out and reopen once it an hour and it seems to run much better. It is almost like extended play junks up the data cache and it needs to be cleared out to function smoothly. I am on Android, if it matters.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Lost a hero on the dungeon cause of crashing. Had to fight with half HP since we cant buy potions anywhere
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Codornas wrote: »
    Lost a hero on the dungeon cause of crashing. Had to fight with half HP since we cant buy potions anywhere

Yeah I had that happen twice in the first round while using my 5* r4s. I failed after that. Now I have to wait for ever to get them back