**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Thanos Gauntlet Splash Screen

Sorry for my ignorance of a lot of the details of the Marvel universe regarding this specific topic, but which stone is on the back of the gauntlet? Has anyone else noticed Hela in the stone for the new splash screen? Is that just her reflection or is it her possibly trapped in the stone? I am getting mixed information online about which stone is actually which color.

2xwahtiejnvd.jpg

Comments

• Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    tknomstr wrote: »
    Sorry for my ignorance of a lot of the details of the Marvel universe regarding this specific topic, but which stone is on the back of the gauntlet? Has anyone else noticed Hela in the stone for the new splash screen? Is that just her reflection or is it her possibly trapped in the stone? I am getting mixed information online about which stone is actually which color.

2xwahtiejnvd.jpg

Based on how her face is a reflection i would say she is standing in a distance and i believe the black stone is death stone
  • Options
    tknomstrtknomstr Posts: 6
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    tknomstr wrote: »

2xwahtiejnvd.jpg

Based on how her face is a reflection i would say she is standing in a distance and i believe the black stone is death stone

I do agree that it looks like her reflection, and that would make sense it being death. But from most of the images I have seen, that stone is yellow, which is mind or reality. If I recall I even saw it being the soul stone, which is why I considered the possibility of Hela being trapped in it.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I may be totally wrong...but doesn't that gauntlet have the Battlerealm version of the stones as opposed to the stones feature in the comics and movies? Meaning there is no soul or reality gem. I thought these gems were the death, chaos, war, genesis, evolution, and nightmare stones.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I think the Trials are named after them
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    So the stones in this game are purely based of the game itself, so any of MCU stones do not apply to MCOC. If you followed the story, which is fine if you don't cause i just read about this, the stones have been made by Maestro, Dormamu, and other stuff that happened. So the one in the middle is the Death Stone, which was given to Thanos by Hela.
  • Options
    tknomstrtknomstr Posts: 6
    DRTO wrote: »
    So the stones in this game are purely based of the game itself, so any of MCU stones do not apply to MCOC. If you followed the story, which is fine if you don't cause i just read about this, the stones have been made by Maestro, Dormamu, and other stuff that happened. So the one in the middle is the Death Stone, which was given to Thanos by Hela.

Cool, that makes more sense. It is just a little confusing because the game seems to be trying to mirror some of the MCU with characters and concepts to time itself with the movies. I haven't paid enough attention to the MCOC storyline to differentiate.
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    humzah217 wrote: »
    The blue stone on the left has iron man in it

I dont see it lol