**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do I awaken?

Which one out of these 3* champs would you awaken? Having a real problem deciding here... (Did read Seatin’s Top champions/tier guide but want multiple opinions.) Thanks in advance!

Blade, Star-Lord, Archangel, Iceman, Magik or Thor? Also thinking about waiting for a 3* Scarlet to awaken instead.

Comments

• Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    That's a lot of good champs with amazing signature abilities, I'll try and help rule a few out and explain their abilities to help your decision.

Top Awakening Choices
    • Blade - Sig ability allows him to regenerate health at the cost of power (very useful for surviving)
    • Star Lord - Every hit increases his attack (very good for long fights, good burst damage)
    • Archangel - Reduces ability accuracy by x % per stack of Neurotoxin (good for countering evade, regen, etc.)
    • Iceman - Start the fight with Coldsnap on opponent and Ice Armour reforms 3 seconds faster (good for evade counter)
    • Scarlett Witch (if you get her) - Lets her get a whole range of buffs/debuffs on the opponent when she crits (good for everything)

Still Good Awakening Choices
    • Magik - x % chance to trigger Limbo when gaining bars of power (good for surviving)
    • Thor - Increases attack per armour break on opponent (good burst damage)

It all depends on what you need at this stage of the game, if you're losing lots of health through your block then I'd recommend Blade, if you need better attack and can maintain combos then Star Lord, if you need an evade counter than Archangel or Iceman. Hope this helps

• Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    @GSTAR21 Ah thanks so much! This is really informative. I have been leaning towards Blade (love to play with him) and after reading this it sounds even more like what I’d need. So much to figure out with this game but glad to gain some knowledge from this!