**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstable and compensation? More appreciation

Game is nearly at its worst, too buggy, bad offers, bad rewards and unfair on bottom players. We need some good rewards you don't appreciate us and compensation as we can't play with the amount of bugs however u keeplease good content but more bugs

Comments

• Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    edited April 2018
    .............This is my view. Are there bugs in the contest? Yes,there are some small and some very annoying. Is this to be expected? On this level no, on smaller levels yes because after all this is a international game across many platforms. Should we learn to play through these glitches? Most of them yes. I've learned to catch up with the parry that are super hard to get. Do I think we should get compensation? Definitely not! We should have like a forum bot that automatically says no when people ask for compensation. The worst the game has ever been was when It first started, and there were no masteries, no aw, and no event quest. Back then it crashed for 3-4 hours at a time every day. We got compensation for that because the game was down. And new players have it so much easier than old players use to have it. And I'm not a game end player, only about 180k so I think that the offers you mentioned were acually ok
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I think in terms of bugs the game is not in that bad of a place, currently there aren’t any huge game breaking bugs, not like the double dash back big or the freezing champs issue, or even the evade bug, and in the past couple of months there has been barley any server downtime, just that hour or so just after 18.0, I think if arena and aq were updated, and kabam were a bit more transparent on what they do, like announce the prestige for dungeons before they went live, then the game would be in one of the best spots it’s ever been
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Pantherx wrote: »
    Game is nearly at its worst, too buggy, bad offers, bad rewards and unfair on bottom players. We need some good rewards you don't appreciate us and compensation as we can't play with the amount of bugs however u keeplease good content but more bugs

None of these issues are new I'm afraid so don't expect Kabam to start listening now and give out some form of compensation. These issues are the nature of the game and as much as they piss us players off, you have to get used to them. The only time you will receive compensation is when an issue affects the high-tier players (such as with 12.0).