**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Should I Awaken (COSMIC)

Who Should I Awaken (COSMIC) 34 votes

SYMBY SPIDEY
8%
ElitehunterBatpotter1DA_REAL_RyanTGM_34 3 votes
Medusa
88%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerMegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2World EaterHolyDirkness41LoPrestibuffajrAfridTendersquadSIlverProfessorAshburnDanny_taojay1ElitehunterBahamutDRTOAcuTarALogangronckiEly_20 30 votes
Angela
2%
Spity68 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Awakening medusa makes her a really good AW defender.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Medusa
    No contest lol
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Spidey makes him worse for attacking with imo. Auto evade can throw off intercepts and parry attempts which I’m not a fan of. Medusa is a great attacker and a great defender when awakened. Effective against sentinels too if that has any impact on your decision.

Angela is great unduped for attacking and tbh her sig is one of the most useless in the game. Just a reduced chance for your buffs to be nullified. Might be good against DS, otherwise you generally have to get hit for nullify to even trigger on you. Very few situations where it provides any benefit and when it does it’s not very beneficial at all. I would without a doubt go with medusa.
  • Options
    SYMBY SPIDEY

Ok Guys Awakened Medusa
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Medusa
    Sym spidey goes from a good attacker to an ok defender duped, Angela has one the stupidest sigs in the game.. Medusa becomes a monster on offense or defense.