**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

crashing

Is anyone else having crashing issues everytime they play dungeons? I haven't been able to play them for the past 2 days. It's causing me to stop playing and the same goes for several players in my high ranking alliance. It's sad. I would love to see proper compensation to those that cannot play in dungeons but I doubt that will happen. God bless everyone and their families.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kingsam,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with this. For iOS assistance, please see our Knowledge Base for steps on how to troubleshoot the issue. You can locate the Android Knowledge Base troubleshooting steps here.

If you are unable to troublshoot the issue using our Knowledge Base, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance. To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Kingsam,

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with this. For iOS assistance, please see our Knowledge Base for steps on how to troubleshoot the issue. You can locate the Android Knowledge Base troubleshooting steps here.

If you are unable to troublshoot the issue using our Knowledge Base, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance. To assist our team in determining a cause as well as a possible resolution, please include the following information when submitting a Bug Report:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Our QA team is constantly reviewing the forums and bug reports, and working to resolve issues that are reported here. Thank you for providing as much detail as possible!

I'm not poor, only poor people have androids. They have only gave me auto response and closed the ticket. Check your facts before posting.
  • Options
    Hi all! Please remember that it's against our forum rules to make non-constructive posts or to go off-topic as this thread has. Because of this, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread.
This discussion has been closed.