**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision Buff/new character

I know what your thinking! Your thinking there’s more characters that need a Buff like spider Gwen and more! But I want to buff characters that are fun to play with! So here is my suggestion and if not a Buff he can be a new character! Vision IW!

Sig ability: The True Power Of The Mind Stone

When vision is below 25% he has a 45% chance to perfect block because he can see what their thinking!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I think vision also should have Stone Charges! Like spider mans charges he gains them by dexterity. It gives him fury max is 5. It doesn’t do much but it can be useful!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I think he should also have self repair when below 25% he lets him gain 30% health!

Sp1. Vision stares at enemy for 1 second and shoots opponent with mind stone! This does armor break and power drain

SP2. He runs at character punches them 4 times then shoots been out of head

Sp3. Vision turns into human form then runs at target the punches 10 times then turns back to robot

I know this is more like a new character! Which I kinda want to be new character but otherwise have a great day!

Comments

• maxbirbmaxbirb Posts: 31
    And he would have true strike at the end of SP3
  • maxbirbmaxbirb Posts: 31
    anyone?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    sounds nice but vision has only so far shown a little battle scene and more of romatic and injured scene so kinda hard to give you a thumb up for your idea :/
  • Hey maxbirb, we really appreciate your feedback! However, there's already a Character Wishlist thread located HERE. Please contribute to that discussion by posting any suggestions you have for Champion changes or new Champions you would like to see being introduced to the game. Having everyone's comments in the same thread allows us to keep track of community feedback more easily.
This discussion has been closed.