**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about dungeon rewards and prestige

So recently the devs decided to update the brackets based of prestige (http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/65419/upcoming-changes-to-infinity-dungeons-events)

So my question is will the people who update their prestige prior to this update going live be the only people whose bracket will change? (like how it is currently)

or will you be able to update your prestige even after the update goes live (for example midway through the event) and will your bracket then change? aswell as the rewards redeemable? (will you be able to see the 5* hero crystal).

My last question is are they basing the prestige off your top 5 or top 10 champs?

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Top 5,ACTUAL PI With no synergies or Masteries
  • Options
    EddiefilEddiefil Posts: 11

Thank you so much do you know the answers to my other questions? (I already appreciate greatly the help you've provided).
  • Options
    If they update prestige to 4200+,yes
    Yeah,You're bracket will change the day after you bumped your prestige to reach it
  • Options
    Eddiefil wrote: »

Thank you so much do you know the answers to my other questions? (I already appreciate greatly the help you've provided).

No problem man,Didn't see the other questions,My bad
  • Options

No problem man,Didn't see the other questions,My bad

Thanks again, sorry to keep pestering you but do you know when it will go live? or has it already happened? and just to confirm it doesnt matter when you update your prestige? so long as within the event duration you surpass 4200 pi you will see the rewards right?
  • Options
    The changes are already in effect so,Yes
  • Options

Thanks again for all your help, I just R5'd by doc oc took him to sig 11 and my medusa to sig 22 and now I can see the 5* crystals :)

I'm guessing my bracket will change from 3000 to 7500 when the current daily one resets.

So again thanks for all your help, and being so patient and kind!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

Thanks again for all your help, I just R5'd by doc oc took him to sig 11 and my medusa to sig 22 and now I can see the 5* crystals :)

I'm guessing my bracket will change from 3000 to 7500 when the current daily one resets.

So again thanks for all your help, and being so patient and kind!

Congrats for the upgrade in champ and milestone. Just check your prestige again. You can calculate it, many online calculators are available. Although it is approximate but fairly accurate. You need more than 4200 prestige for 7.5k milestone. I suspect you need at least 4 to 5 r5s 4 star minimum to achieve that. If you have 5 star r4 then the job is easier. Good luck