**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quick Poll: Which 4* artifacts crystal to buy? (for those who dont have time to earn 27k artifacts)

Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I know most people are going for those 5* crystals but for players like me who dont have the last milestone availabe (and wont make it until its over, im okay with that though) or dont have time in dungeon to earn 27k artifacts for that 5*, i would like to know in your opinion what is the best FOUR STAR crystal you want to have or think we should choose.
I know sometimes it depends on which FOUR STARS champ you want to get/to dupe but yeah sometimes i want to get this guy duped but the other crystal is clearly better since it has more good champs. AGAIN, THIS IS 4* CRYSTALS ONLY.
Just like to hear you think. Thanks

Quick Poll: Which 4* artifacts crystal to buy? (for those who dont have time to earn 27k artifacts) 9 votes

4* Chaos Crystal
0%
4* Nightmare Crystal
22%
CableFoxhero007 2 votes
4* Genesis Crystal
33%
TheManMythLegendSpiderCoolsWaboba 3 votes
4* Evolution Crystal
22%
Shadow_PhoneixNickname207 2 votes
4* War Crystal
11%
Maldroit2 1 vote
4* Death Crystal
11%
mcoctop 1 vote

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I think you get 81k dark artifacts in total if you have the last milestone unlocked so you can still get the 5* but probably only 2 rather than 3
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    None that f the above. I’m not doing dungeons. I feel like there’s to much going on and Kabam is trying to distract us from the problems with the game.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    4* Evolution Crystal
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I think you get 81k dark artifacts in total if you have the last milestone unlocked so you can still get the 5* but probably only 2 rather than 3

Yeah but as i dont have that 7.5 milestone and dont have time to spend on dungeons, i did the math and probably get about 20k artifacts. As a progressing player im fine with 4* crystals for the amount of time on it.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    4* Evolution Crystal
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Sl. Nc. Dormy. Spidey. Angela. This crystal seems like a goodie

Indeed but the Evolution one is to be considered as well. with Voodoo, X23, DD classic, StarkSpidey and HE are also great champs

Indeed but the Evolution one is to be considered as well. with Voodoo, X23, DD classic, StarkSpidey and HE are also great champs

I think you mean DD Netflix since there isn't a 5* version of DD classic
  • Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

We're talking 4*s right?Anyway,Genesis and Evolution are the ones I'm going for.

We're talking 4*s right?Anyway,Genesis and Evolution are the ones I'm going for.

oh true. lol my mind was stuck on 5*