**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bots in general chat

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
The general chat is become a bot chat

Only option I have left is turn it of, sad to see kabam cannot find a solution to this :(

Yeah I can block 10 bots every day to keep chat clean , but I have had it ... I send a request to the official ingame way. Standard reply received ... it’s really annoying and I want it fixed if the bots are gone it could become a normal chat again ... where to get your post trough you don’t have to spam it 10x in a row like eveybody is Doing as a result of these bots ... it’s going downhill for a while and today was my breakpoint

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Treo wrote: »
    The general chat is become a bot chat

Only option I have left is turn it of, sad to see kabam cannot find a solution to this :(

Yeah I can block 10 bots every day to keep chat clean , but I have had it ... I send a request to the official ingame way. Standard reply received ... it’s really annoying and I want it fixed if the bots are gone it could become a normal chat again ... where to get your post trough you don’t have to spam it 10x in a row like eveybody is Doing as a result of these bots ... it’s going downhill for a while and today was my breakpoint

I agree that bots suck...but I have run into them in MMORPGS as well and it will always be a never-ending battle. Even when they ban those accounts, the spammer can just start a new account with minutes and resume spamming....there is not much they can do.

To be honest, I stay out of global....it makes my brain hurt...
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Yes they can - set global chat to be unlocked at 20 or 30 level. Or make 2 separate global chats, one accessible by players of level 1-50, and other accessible by players of level 50-60. How hard was that?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Yes they can - set global chat to be unlocked at 20 or 30 level. Or make 2 separate global chats, one accessible by players of level 1-50, and other accessible by players of level 50-60. How hard was that?

What if a level 5 player wants to ask a question in glabal chat?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Then he can't. He can't now neither, because it's flooded by bots.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Good thinking!

I do not think your first suggestion would work for them, as it would make it difficult for new allinaces to recruit and for new players to find alliances.

But the second suggestion could work. Though it wouldn't solve the bot problem for the level 1-50 folks.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Am I the only one that doesn't notice any bots in the chat? All I see are: "Any girl add me pls" *Alliance recruitment spams* "#### ####### ######" *people arguing and lowkey swearing in Hindu which is obviously uncensored* *people being tryhards when there is an actual girl around*