**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice please

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
Im at a bit of a crossroads here. I was lucky enough to get some great 4* champs, but I don't know the order I should rank them up in, so who should I rank up first? Note: only Magik is awakened

Rank up advice please 24 votes

Morningstar
0%
Luke Cage
16%
Sac123_IceBobbyUvrg1111Heretic 4 votes
Magik
79%
Romo790danielmathSnakeEyes69RaganatorTheManMythLegendDeebo4300Cosmic_Ray13Darkrider05CodornasCupidCujo999DRTOIngi_Freyr1975TheRealmKeeperGSTAR21VoltolosPandoraFlamecx234333zmokep 19 votes
Cable
0%
Vulture
0%
Psylocke
0%
Hold for now
4%
Hendross 1 vote

Comments

• PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Magik
    From what I've heard (and experienced w/ 5*), Magik is really good to have ranked up. Especially if she's awakened already, I think that you would probably get the most benefit with her.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Magik
    Magik is good for all game content. Beginning to end, war offense or defense and everything in between. No contest here
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Yeah magik duped is amazing. Her limbo state will both save your butt when you mess up in quests and it will annoy the hell out of you AW foes when you place her on defense. Add with that some levels of MD and she's is just a pain. I got my 4* magik to rank 5 yesterday and she's beautiful