**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So why are we still having the dropped blocks

I am totally confused as to why the, imo, most crucial bug had not been addressed. The fact that characters are still dropping blocks in all facets of the game is beyond me. Most importantly AQ and AW. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Will no one address the issue!
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I would guess because it varies incredibly between devices. Since the update I've only had the issue in dungeons, everywhere else is playing swell. But my alliance mates have totally different experiences. One guy has them on his iPad mini but not his actual iPhone.
  • Options
    I'm running android and it has been for easily the past 2 months, probably more
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Really, the update didn't change anything? I'm on a pixel 2 and immediately after updating I noticed the change for the better
  • Options
    S8+ and it hasn't stopped
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    after the update it took a little bit to adjust to the new tweaks in the ai but it seems like the dropped blocks happen less often. but my key advice is ALWAYS block early after a combo and after you dash back
  • Options
    Hey Stevie_Stars1, I’m really sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues! We're always trying to make improvements to the game's performance and input such as yours is vital in helping us with this process.

In an effort to help keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, we have created two new threads. If you're playing the game on an Android device, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested HERE. If you're an iOS user, please take a moment to provide the information we have requested in THIS thread.

Thank you very much in advance for any contribution you can make to either of those discussions!
This discussion has been closed.