**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ needs a change

I will not only to complain in this post but will add some suggestions. I have been playing this game for over three years and in general love it. I run an alliance and see a terrible trend with the AQ.

PROBLEM: The AQ is completely stale. Days 4 and 5 are completely a chore. This was already occurring before the Sentinel and mini-boss update and those changes just made it worse. These changes made the AQ harder even after nerfing the Sentinels a little. So Kabam made a chore harder with no added benefits. If the AQ was wearing me out before, all joy is gone now. I really have a strong dislike for this part of the game. Trying to mix up the maps has not helped. Running maps 55555, 55433, 44444, and 54443 are all chores. Also, alliance member participation is always reduced on days 4 and 5 because members are getting tired of it. Note that I can't quit running the AQ or I will let the alliance down.

SOLUTION: Running 5 days in a row is too much. Reduce the AQ down to 3 days and then 2-3 days off. The AW is more manageable due to the breaks in between attack phases. Add more variety to the champions you fight. After I have fought Hyperion in the same spot in the map a 100 times, I am tired of it. Get rid of mini-bosses like Unstoppable Colossus. You waste too much time waiting for him to not go Unstoppable that you eventually run out of time or try to rush the fight and make stupid mistakes. Again not fun.

I love this game and I am not ready to give it up but the AQ is really grinding and no fun. At the end of each AQ phase for the last few months I question why I play this game. I am there again hence I took the time to post this. Hopefully it will be some therapy. I don't want to get burned out but the AQ is pushing me there.

I know I am not alone with these thoughts. Kabam needs to do something to put fun back into the AQ and not just a half-hearted change like they did. Or they risk more users spending their time elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I've found alliance participation to be just fine with full time map 6.
  • Options
    Hey Sharperthanyou, thanks a lot for your feedback! I've went ahead and moved this discussion over to the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forum.