**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity Nightmare Monthly Event!

Who is excited for the next monthly event, starting tomorrow!

I, for one, can't wait to continue the story AND hopefully finally complete the Heroic level! My team is around 10,590, and I am really hoping to get passed Heroic, with potentially 100% exploration.

I actually I have a few 3* that might be able to do me some good, but I am not sure whether or not I should level them up? I've got a 3* Awakened Black Panther (Civil War), 3* Awakened Rocket Raccoon, 3* Awakened Hulkbuster, and a 3* Scarlet Witch.

I don't know if they will help upgrade my team to get better, but idk.

Any help would be appreciated lol

Comments

• Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    As a progressing player i know that feeling, are those 3* the best champs you have now? If that's the case then i recommend getting one or two 4* or some good 3* to play heroic unless you want to use a lot of potions.
    If u have a team rating of 10k you probably have them already, so heroic should be np.
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    As a progressing player i know that feeling, are those 3* the best champs you have now? If that's the case then i recommend getting one or two 4* or some good 3* to play heroic unless you want to use a lot of potions.
    If u have a team rating of 10k you probably have them already, so heroic should be np.

My team consists of 5* Rank 1 Magik, 5* Rank 1 Iron Fist, 4* Rank 4 Thor (Ragnarok), 3* Maxed Loki and 3* Awakened Maxed Winter Soldier. I am trying to get my 4* Vision up to Rank 3, but I am trying to find someone that can potentially pass up the Winter Soldier and/or Loki (Unless I can get signature stones for them).
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    @PandoraFlame lol then i think u should have no problem completing heroic. When i did heroic 100% the first time i did it with 4* Morningstar 2/20, 4* SIM 2/20 and some middle 3* 3/30 like gamora... You should be fine, guess im the only beginner here :#:#
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    @Nickname207 I have never been able to do it tbh. I got close this last time, but got completely wiped out by the time I reached the boss. It is so hard to actually rank up the 5*, so they are good, but aren't able to get better yet.

I still appreciate your advice :-)
  • Options
    mcoctopmcoctop Posts: 29
    If you can get through heroic 100% with those champs,you are very skilled