**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.4 million, 5800+ prestige alliance looking for 1 or 2

We are a casual but active alliance for serious, adult players.

-Map 5 every day. We finish in top 800, sometimes top 600 and you don't have to worry about map 6 moves or donations

-AW tier 4, pushing for Platinum 3 this season. We started last season in tier 7 and went on a hot streak, but it was too late to make up ground. We are easily a Gold 1 alliance and have a goal to get to Plat 3 this season. Our War Rating is 2133 as of this morning.

-Events just kind of happen. We ask for 15k in completion so we can get top 5%, otherwise just play the game. Grinding is usually at t1a milestone, though this month with dungeons we might be a little slower on grinding.

We don't pilot. We have no drama. We need you to just log in and take care of the things for us, and then just play your game. Prestige over 5500 and US based is best.

Contact me on line: Campo4. Send me your top few lines of roster and if you have any gameplay videos (AW gameplay, dueling with 2 or 3*, etc.) that could help solidify your spot.

Comments

• Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    We are down to one spot, but I'm still taking applications. Campo4 on Line.