**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* rank up

I wasn’t going to rank up anymore 4*s but I have a generic awakening gem so I feel I should use it. Already have maxed Star Lord, AA, Blade, Majik, SW and most of the Gods. I’m thinking Wolverine, Gwenpool, Vision AOU or Mephisto. About the only ones I don’t have are Dormmomu GR. and Dr .Voodo.

Comments

• Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I forgot to mention I have expiring rank up items including t4b and t1a. I also considered Guilitine because of synergy even though she doesn’t need awakening. My biggest factor is 5/5 Deep Wounds, I want a bleeder.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'd say GP she only needs to be awakened to get the benefit of her Sig and she will make use of those deep wounds
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    Do I gain as much as Wolverine by awakening? I do love her she’s a vampire with Deep Wounds! She is so easy to use too but not the regen of Wolverine. Oh well I can’t go wrong with either one ( untill I pull a 5* GP the next day LOL)
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I would definitely go with Wolverine, for the simple reason that he isn't available at higher star levels. There aren't many champs out there worth a generic gem, but og wolvie is one of them
  • Mjolnir91990Mjolnir91990 Posts: 28
    I have a duped wolvie and vision (AOU) and I love them both I duped wolvie before I duped my gr so he was my go to for a long time and still is a killer for sure. So I'd say wolvie unless you are wanting a bleed immune and power control champ like vision. But I think in the long run wolverine will do much more for you. imo