**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening Help

do i awaken medusa or SW? i have SW at 4/40 but i just got medusa today, will bring her up to r4 when i get the ISO

Comments

• Options
    TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Medusa at 5/50 can easily walk through most of act 5. I’d say Medusa.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Medusa.
    Scarlet is only worth it if you are sitting on a huge stack of sig stones.
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I would probably go sw (if you have any levels to add in).

Sw lower in the game has more utility. You need yo max all crit masteries for her and ideally run her at high sig. L40 and above is decent... l99 is great
    The abilities she gains is much better than medussa's fury. Regen will save you potions and if you run her with mystic dispersion, ideally l3+, she can quickly spam l2s against a lot of opponents. She deals better with most tricky champions (nullifys regen, powergain, etc) which means she will probably be your go to for most of act 4 and early act 5. She is also a better attacker in aw imo.

I have both champs (in fact i even have an r4 5* medussa who i adore) but early game, sw is probably way more useful. I would awaken her over pretty much any champion in game early on.

*p.s. this is just my opinion but i'm l60, done nearly all content, story, events, etc. (just need to finish LOL 100%) and have a couple of accounts.
  • Options
    Just got the 4 star awakeneing crystal from the dust store...guess both will be awakened