**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggested changes for the T3 Catalyst daily quest [Title edited for clarity]

Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
i have 69 energy and to do a tier 3 catalyst daily quest it can take all of my energy to 100% it. My problem is, the rewards are just constantly fragments and not even high, around 400 when u need 2,800 for a catalyst.
Like me right now i need skill and science catalyst, I've 100% them yesterday and today, what have I got to show for it? Nothing but around 400 fragments and now I'm gna have to wait a few days to get some more fragments and be left with no energy wohooo!!

I'd be happy if you take XP earnings down abit for daily quest and not take so much energy of us, seeing as my rewards are constantly fragments.

Kabam, imagine I put something like this in the game review section, people would be put of from downloading it.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    don't bring in a weak team 100% it
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    Like to correct my " around 400 fragments", more like around 600 once completed.
    Also the funny thing is you can complete 3 different paths on tier 4 fragments daily quest in 69 energy (I forget exact amount)
  • Ron_DeuceRon_Deuce Posts: 19
    Are you hitting all the milestones in solo events? These award T3 frag crystals. If you do, you'll accumulate so much that you probably won't have to do those quests after a while.
    You may have noticed the generous offer of 2 or 3 full class cats at the conclusion of a leg of the daily quest. So, replace xp in your initial offer and replace that with units and you're set.

I sort of understood you. If you're saying use my units to play more then that's a no. There are other more useful things to use units on.

You get full cats on the basic daily quest, its rare you get it on the others.

Ron_Deuce wrote: »
    Are you hitting all the milestones in solo events? These award T3 frag crystals. If you do, you'll accumulate so much that you probably won't have to do those quests after a while.

I've only noticed basic fragments (500) on solo. I haven't seen ones for skill etc.
    Am I wrong? It's late, my memory escapes me.
    Ron_Deuce wrote: »

Like right now science combat is on. For rewards why are there no rewards to do with science? Bit dumb isn't it?
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I agree with you, class quests are a sham. I think if you 100% complete you should be guaranteed at least one full catalyst. What really gets me is when you are ambushed and get a whopping 10 shards. Anyway I personally dont do them anymore, my time is better spent elsewhere. I suggest you move on too and keep yourself from frustration.
    flygamer wrote: »
    I agree with you, class quests are a sham. I think if you 100% complete you should be guaranteed at least one full catalyst. What really gets me is when you are ambushed and get a whopping 10 shards. Anyway I personally dont do them anymore, my time is better spent elsewhere. I suggest you move on too and keep yourself from frustration.

Wise words sir. But I'm in a situation now where I need them cats and don't want to use units for them. What other option is there? Apart from the 1 odd they offer through alliance events once every 2 weeks lmao 😂. It's so pathetic it's funny
    edited May 2018
    another point, on the med level you can end up with 2 or more T2s, sell those and you end up with almost as much as running the hard map- plus you will same time and quest energy. This is an old part if the game that needs to be updated to meet the needs of the game in 2018. kabam is focused on new ideas (which is good in most respects) but these things stay collecting dust.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Ahhhh Young Summoners that don't remember when the daily special catalyst maps guaranteed you a full t3 cat in a specific class with 100% completion... those were the days...

Not only do you have to spend energy, you spend it for nothing.
    another point, on the med level you can end up with 2 or more T2s, sell those and you end up with almost as much as running the hard map- plus you will same time and quest energy. This is an old part if the game that needs to be updated to meet the needs of the game in 2018. kabam is focused on new ideas (which is good in most respects) but these things stay collecting dust.

But for class cats "med level" you need those also to rank up to rank 2 possible up to 3 in some cases. Selling those would ruin your chances of levelling up your new champ.

MMCskippy wrote: »
    Ahhhh Young Summoners that don't remember when the daily special catalyst maps guaranteed you a full t3 cat in a specific class with 100% completion... those were the days...

Not only do you have to spend energy, you spend it for nothing.

That's why I'm annoyed. I remember those good days.

theblueman wrote: »
    Kabam is focused on scorching a buck, that why you get shards instead of complete cats, the class daily is worst of all because kabam knows you will buy what you need rather then wait another week to run it, they have never updated the daily's and never will.. so enjoy

Exactly! There's so many things you need units for and it feels like kabam are trying to frustrate us to get our wallets and purses out.

But for class cats "med level" you need those also to rank up to rank 2 possible up to 3 in some cases. Selling those would ruin your chances of levelling up your new champ.

it was assumed that you already were ranked up using T2s and were now trying for T3s

it was assumed that you already were ranked up using T2s and were now trying for T3s

T2s are very respectable when you do daily quest, can get up to 4 after 100%, but like I said you need those to rank up new champs. My issue is kabam are not showing any respect what so ever to T3s