**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happens if you hit the button?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Let us play thanos!

gcskxsyvidjw.gif

I know everybody would like to have Thanos on their team, but do you really want to go up against him in Alliance Wars? This Thanos doesn't even have any crazy Buffs on his Node...
    Other than Apocalypse, Blackheart, and Magneto, Thanos is mah favorite Marvel villain. I've seen him playable in other games(I kinda named one). Why not let people obtain him. I'd go for him. I know a lot of people would. It's a good business strategy. Make money from a wanted champ.

Because thanos with those abilities is completely overpowered. Just as one example (you could mention plenty more) what happens when he activated the death stone? Insta kills any opponent in his way no matter how strong they are. He would be able to one hit LOL opponents so what would be the point of even placing a defence if people were to bring thanos to attack with? He would need to be completely reworked in order to release him again in a balanced state.
    Simple fix. Release the other Thanos.

The other thanos already has been released, but he’s a rare trophy champ that only the first people to beat LOL received. If he was released properly now that would be devalued massively. I too would like a playable thanos at some point, but these 2 versions aren’t viable.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Let us play thanos!

gcskxsyvidjw.gif

I know everybody would like to have Thanos on their team, but do you really want to go up against him in Alliance Wars? This Thanos doesn't even have any crazy Buffs on his Node...

Why didnt u use Infinity War Thanos design? We already had Classic Thanos, u just added the gautlet and changed his moves, i dont like duplicate characters but at least his appearance could be diferent..