Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Infinity Dungeon -Find A Partner

I think something needs to be done about people getting into dungeons with low team rating and skills. My last two match ups were with someone less than 9K rating while mine was greater than 13k. I've seen people do better than me with half the rating so if they came to dungeon 4 with the skill level, no problem. but that's not the case. They barely beat their side of Room 1. So I had to quit after one room. Could you please change the team rating for each dungeon and also default to a lower dungeon. I find the dungeons quite entertaining but when you get several of these mis-matches, it really takes from the enjoyment.

Comments

• Options
    KY_KidKY_Kid Posts: 3
    Forgot to add that about a fourth of the time, chat is either garbled or in another language. not sure which.
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    The chat is really spotty, I agree.

Regarding your partner, if it is random, then I totally understand where you are coming from. One of the guys from my alliance and I play the dungeon together as much as possible, and usually were around the same strength (not nearly close to 13k tho lol). If it is random, I think that your and your partner should maybe have similar champion ranking or something. I would hate to be with someone almost half my strength and not be able to move on because of it.
  • Options
    KY_KidKY_Kid Posts: 3
    I don't mind the mis-match so much if the player can at least get through the first two rooms. But I've been in two series now where my partner had a rating <9k, selected Dungeon 4 and could not get past the first two fights, let alone finish the first room. There's guys on my alliance could last longer than me with <9k while I have >12k so I know skill has alot to do with it. But come on, if you know you can't get past the first room, drop into the next dungeon. I'm hoping Kabam will tighten the ratings to stop from this happening.