**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you happy with the awakening/stone stone offer available June 20th, 2017?

MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Kabam has made it clear and asked that we keep our feed back constructive. There is nothing more constructive than a quick poll (at least in the forum).

Please provide your feedback.

If you feel the need to comment, please keep it cordial and constructive to keep in line with the TOS.

Are you happy with the awakening/stone stone offer available June 20th, 2017? 70 votes

Yes! The offer is appealing and is fairly priced. Please send more like this!
0%
I like the offer but it is priced too high for me to find it worth buying. In the future, please consider lowering the price.
41%
KickenChickenLagmelongtimethetaman23SnakeEyes69MEŦAPħҰSsupermanMKZSuperChronaFuzzylumpsDarkestDestroyerTripleD_FenrirAppieI_ForgotSlickpetey_solidsnakeGaseousClayManup456LeagueOfShadowsVartoxCarsonNicholasOsteotome 29 votes
No. I do not like the content offered and also think that it is over priced.
58%
OwGssEtaki_LirakoiDraco2199GamerArtOfKhaosNMEONESDalBotCableSpidey076Mr_PlatypusTimone147Darkstar4387TillerTheKillerJosh2PlayElCazadore_82BronxHugethMorgantrey92008CristalmanStefanjones 41 votes

Comments

• Options
    SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I like the offer but it is priced too high for me to find it worth buying. In the future, please consider lowering the price.
    I think the price point is off. In Canada the 4 star offer is $140. I would pay $140 for a 5 star awakening gem. I will also spend money on games I like, this game included. What confuses me are some of the prices in this game. I know I would spend more often if prices were a little more reasonable. I think a lot of people would, which would widen the amount of purchases and be more profitable for Kabam.

I won't be purchasing this offer. I would have for $50 or if it were a 5 star gem
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    4* champs are "diminishing value" as Kabam likes to put it. This deal for a 5* maybe but combined with the weak 5.2 rewards this is a slap to the face.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    It's a legit offer, with legit items, but the price is too steep for my liking and hopefully everybody's.

I would expect a 5* to max at that price, not a 4* though. £29.99 and everyone is basically buying it guaranteed, I would say 80%. Even at £49.99 it would be too much.

As it stands even the whales won't touch it surely, it will be desperate people needing a specific champ duped.

I'm all for offers but this one was crazy.
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    I really would like to awaken a 4* but not for $100.
  • Options
    The price on this offer is ridiculous. No one should participate. Kabam is serious about revenue as they've demonstrated time and time again. With this type of offer, the appropriate response is for the players, as consumers, to ignore it.

Everyone wants awakened champs, but the value of the product isn't worth the price of the offer.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's a terrible offer and even if they lowered the price I'd still say it's overpriced. They need to reevaluate their offers.

In general Kabam seems to over inflated their items, champs, crystals, catalysts, and offers.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    no it doesnt
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone that's submit a vote and/or commented so far. I feel this platform has potential to more thoroughly show our thoughts and appropriately discuss the matter at hand.

Please remember to keep any comments constructive so we can keep this thread open for positive discussion!
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Thank you to everyone that's submit a vote and/or commented so far. I feel this platform has potential to more thoroughly show our thoughts and appropriately discuss the matter at hand.

Please remember to keep any comments constructive so we can keep this thread open for positive discussion!

with these bunch of animals, we'll see
  • Options
    As long as we all don't get spammed with flags, we should be ok :D
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    WAY TOO EXPENSIVE ON THE 4S OFFER
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    You forgot the option: Could not possibly care less.
  • Options
    Trying to keep it constructive...lol....this was the first time I set up a poll. Next time I'll try to reword that in as an option. B)
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    only the top people dont care. us lowly people who. need 2 still dupe 4s r the ones who r affected by these overpriced deals at 20 to 30 ida been all over it