**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star crystals

I think I speak for a lot of player's with this subject the 5 star crystals and how much they will cost I have never understood why it was 10,000 shards for 1 basic crystal and 15,000 for a featured when the premier,3 star and 4 star crystals are only 2,000 shard's why 5x as much for the 5* maybe when there were only 18 champs in there and the New champs in the featured it was ok but now they are adding so many that busy the end of the year these crystals will be almost as big as the 3&4* so the chance of duping the champs you gave will range from slim to none and slim just left add on to this how hard it is to get the shards in the first place it just make things worse and now kabam have told us that act 5 is basically just 5*'s then most players are screwed. I think it is about time that kabam lowered the cost of these crystals so that everyone in the veteran bracket can get more of a fair shot at these crystals and make the shards more available

Comments

• Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    YES
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    So far there haven't been too many additions but I'm sure we'll see more 5* shards introduced in the game later this year
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I hear what you are saying but I think the amount of shards needed for a crystal should be lower because of the gulf between the 4* cost and the 5* cost this needs addressing sooner rather than later
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    You guys.
    You get 55 shards for a duplicate champ at tiers 2, and 3.
    You get 275 shards for a duplicate tier 4 champ.
    10000/2000 is 5.
    275/55 is 5. The ratio is the same.
    The number looks intimidating, but it's all set up exactly the same.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Drizzits wrote: »
    You guys.
    You get 55 shards for a duplicate champ at tiers 2, and 3.
    You get 275 shards for a duplicate tier 4 champ.
    10000/2000 is 5.
    275/55 is 5. The ratio is the same.
    The number looks intimidating, but it's all set up exactly the same.

It's not because there are other sources of shards than the crystal dupes and those are way out in ratio.

For example, a 3-day alliance event gives 250 4-star shards as milestone. That is 12.5% of a 4-star crystal. Nothing like that for a 5-star crystal.

I am not saying that 5-star crystals should be as readily available as a 4-star but it's not set up the same way.

We get 2500 5* shards just for logging in.
    There's a bunch of shards available in arena. You gets 5* shards for war. You even get some for aq. You get 5* shards for summoner advancement. You also get them for ranking in alliance events. You get 1000 more for heroic/master mode.
    There's a lot of 5* shards available to us as players without spending for them.