**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sounds while loading [Merged Threads]

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Uncollected Ironman fight while loading the fight will produce a noise like breaking glass.

Samsung Galaxy S9+, latest software.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Device and Version: LG V30

Device Operating System: Android 7.1.2

Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

Cellular or WiFi: Wifi

Game Version Installed: latest

Game Mode: Uncollected EQ chapter 1.2

Champions Affected: Killmonger and Medusa is who I came into the fight with, both against the boss of that map, the new IM

Active Boosts: no

Description of the Issue: My sound is all the way down in the settings for both music and SFX, but right when the fight begins there's an audible crashing sound that occurs. Sounds like a sound effect from the game
  • abe7474abe7474 Posts: 9
    Happening on S7 edge too. Doesn't matter who you bring in
  • Asus zen 8.0
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    iPhone 8+ as well.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    iphone 8+ as well
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    IPhone 6s and iPhone 7 also. Cant play at my desk anymore coworkers are on to me now
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I just had the same issue
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Man,it scares me every time
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I thought I was the only one who had that problem. Ios user here.

Not just uncollected, that sound screeches before a fight in the new event quest...
  • Buckylives2_0Buckylives2_0 Posts: 32
    Same issue IOS
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Note 4, heard weird sounds too, was wondering what those were
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Me too, thought that was strange. Iphone6.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are aware of this issue with an errant sound while loading and are working on a fix. Apologies for the confusion!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Auto-fighting through Heroic while making breakfast this morning and it did the noise again (same Ironman fight as OP). Scared the **** out of me because the rest of the house was quiet.
  • Pixel for me. I get that this is a silly thing to get mad over but maaaaaaaan this one really sucks lol. When I turn off sounds in an app, I'd like them to stay that way. Because when I'm sneaking in fights when I'm not supposed to be and the game outs me, that's no good.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Right before the fight starts for Iron Man Infinity war in Event Quest. A loud Glass breaking sounds happens, even if my phone is on silent. Seems like it does this on any difficulty but only before that one fight. It's annoying especially when I'm somewhere quiet or playing at night. Can a patch please be issued to correct this?

Thank you
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yep.

Have shat many a pant sitting in silence and completing the EQ.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've heard it too. It's a pretty unique bug. Please fix it. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Sorry about the scares caused by the weird sound, guys! It is something we're looking into, but don't have any update on this at the time. We'll let you guys know as soon as we figure out what's up!
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    There is a similar issue when you start the boss fight of Infinity Nightmare 1.1.2, at least on normal mode, and I have the volume muted!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It occurs for the Iron Man (Infinity War) fight at the end of monthly quest 1.2 and applies to all difficulties (at least Heroic, Master, and Uncollected from my own experience).
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    This is similar to another sound problem that has been in the game for over six months.

When I exit the game on an iphone, then go back in, often the battle victory music plays. This can happen even if I just accidentally swipe at the top while trying to hit the pause button. That's only exiting the game for a fraction of a second, but when the game comes back the victory music plays no matter where in the game I am.

It's not as annoying as this new sound problem, but it's weird, and it's been broken for a long time.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Zte too. Noticed it a while ago,too lazy to lost about it
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    I have end fight noises going off all the time until I close out of the game. The game is also burning into my phone which I'm not happy about at all
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Doesn't affect anything. Just startles me bc i forget about it.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    This may have been posted but I searched and don't see anything.

Using iOS devices (iPad Air 2, iPhone X) and when I tap begin fight against Iron Man (Infinity War) in the quests, any difficulty, during the loading screen right before the fight, there's a super loud explosion sound. My in-game volume is down all the way and it still happens.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    I just posted about this in another thread, which was closed by @Kabam Lyra with a link to this merged thread. So they've been aware of this for two weeks now? I get that some fight-related issues can take months to fix for some mysterious reason, but how hard is it to turn off a sound effect?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for your patience on this issue. We hope to have it resolved in the next game update.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    This just scared the **** out of me in the arena. Hadn't fought IMIW for a while, and anyway I'd kind of assumed it was a quest thing.

So, is that still 'hope to' get this fixed; or has this graduated to 'definitely' yet?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Any update on this?
    I can't see anything in the patch notes and it happens in war, quest, arena, basically any where you fight IMIW