**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 active players looking for alliance

Me and my mate are looking for an alliance since the one we joined blew up. Looking for gold war bracket map 3 or 4 and a team that runs 3 bg's and 100% all in aq. Reply or message in game. 6x8tkc8x463c.jpg
e9engb5e5up5.png

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are currently rebuilding. We run 2BGs and have some newer players we are developing. We can clear map 4 and 3. You guys could really help us round out our group. If you want to be part of a fast grown and improving alliance and help some newer players let me know.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    b_dizzle_01 line
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an organized 10 mil Gold 3 alliance. We are active and have a growth mindset. We play 44332 in AQ and usually run 2 BG's for war. It is a nice mix of fun, at ease play and focusing on growth. We use discord for team comms. If you have not found a good fit to land into, get a hold of me on line @groundround. Thanks, and good luck.
  • Cross__HawkCross__Hawk Posts: 126
    Europe based alliance.
    We want ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS around lvl 50 with at least 11 4* champs rank 4 lvl 40 or 5* champs rank 2 lvl 35 OR HIGHER (to be locked in AQ and AW).
    We do 3 wars per week and 5 AQ per series, map 4.4.4.3.3. is our target once we have full team.
    For more info add me on Line App:
    Cross_Hawk
  • FrattoniumFrattonium Posts: 44
    Sent you a request. We are gold 3 aw and 44333 aq. Looking for a few more to fill it out 3rd bg. Let’s talk.
  • Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29
    we're still looking.
  • BrownartBrownart Posts: 10
    Hey we are looking for active players if you wanna join! Ca89 or look up California
  • KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    Hi ! We run map 3 and 4 :) I have added you in game, have a look!
  • Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29
    edited May 2018
    Kefyem wrote: »

what is your ign?
    Sgt Narcotic :) !
    Dukie5021 wrote: »
    Kefyem wrote: »

what is you ign?

Sgt Narcotic !
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    If your still looking let me know. Sent you info last week. Was the first one to post
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Fukien have you found an alliance yet?
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Hey there. I see you accepted friend add. Not sure if messaged you, but you may want to read and join us. Thanks.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67365/need-2-3-more-summoners-with-rating-500k-750k-or-higher-if-250k-500k-please-read-too#latest
  • Kezza818Kezza818 Posts: 9
    If you are still looking check ya out in game
    ign kezza818