**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why aren't they in the game?

Please here me out.

We want this

uq5vzl47y3ld.png

And this

64ghk6z3zrqn.png

And this

qpbyncxxsyli.png

Oops wrong black dwarf

j768ninvoahw.png

There we go.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Iron spider KINDA is

The others really need to be in here tho… especially the other black orders who didn’t make it on the movie
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Maw and Iron Spider not being in the game is understandable, but dissapointing. Black Dwarf, on the other hand, has no reason not to be in the game.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well I mean all the black order were pretty pathetic from what I saw.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw was awesome!
  • Options
    Ebony Maw was awesome!

Yeah, so was carnage.
  • Options
    we can't get the first one because Kabam doesn't own the rights to Squidward, which belongs to Nickelodeon Studios.

WE WANT SQUIDWARD.
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    we can't get the first one because Kabam doesn't own the rights to Squidward, which belongs to Nickelodeon Studios.

WE WANT SQUIDWARD.

You beat me to it!
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    How about why is some of the strongest and core characters in the MCU not available beyond a 4* like Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch, or Black Widow? Yet we have 6* deadpool lol. I really hope those characters are next in-line to get refurbished and balanced into the new meta so we can see them as 5*+
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    TBH I think Spider-man IW would be amazing!
  • Options
    How about why is some of the strongest and core characters in the MCU not available beyond a 4* like Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch, or Black Widow? Yet we have 6* deadpool lol. I really hope those characters are next in-line to get refurbished and balanced into the new meta so we can see them as 5*+

Although this is a good idea, we are talking about champs that should be added to the game, not champs that have been added but haven't gotten high power variants.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    And super giant?
  • Options
    The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    Maybe for June?
  • Options
    Hey there, we actually already have a character suggestion thread going here. If you have any other suggestions for characters you'd like to see added to the game, you can let us know there!
This discussion has been closed.