**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War Victor Crystals - Does everyone else get trash from these too?

NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I fail to understand the way these work...

Why do I constantly pull 3* boosts from these when the crystals for losing a war give me 4K loyalty on almost every occassion?

They suck. Just give a me a loss crystal...better yet I just wont bother opening any more of them...useless junk...maybe put something decent in them?

Comments

  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,661 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    They are pretty much garbage. I'd like to see them improved. Alliance crystals too. I stopped getting them 2 weeks of 2* UC and one ISO for the one low level boost isn't worth it.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's very rare that I get anything useful from them, 95% of the time it's trash
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,072 Guardian
    These puzzled me for a long time as well, until I realized that no matter how good or bad anyone plays, half the players that participate in war will get them. Anything they are giving out to half the players isn't going to have terrific rewards.

    I see a war win as an achievement: I think Kabam sees it as winning a coin toss.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    It would be good if there was something for the MVP too...

    I have gotten MVP for last 8 wars as I do the long lane toward left hand mini boss.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    These puzzled me for a long time as well, until I realized that no matter how good or bad anyone plays, half the players that participate in war will get them. Anything they are giving out to half the players isn't going to have terrific rewards.

    I see a war win as an achievement: I think Kabam sees it as winning a coin toss.

    I think it may have been to balance the Rewards initially. It hasn't been updated since War began, to the best of my knowledge. At that time, the Rewards for Participation and Exploration were quite good.
    I agree that it could use an upgrade. Perhaps include Glory and Shards as well in the RNG.
  • Options
    DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    I got a **** out of one once. Oh no, wait. That was a piece of iso shaped like one.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,072 Guardian
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    It would be good if there was something for the MVP too...

    I have gotten MVP for last 8 wars as I do the long lane toward left hand mini boss.

    I would worry that MVP rewards would pit alliance members against each other.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    It would be good if there was something for the MVP too...

    I have gotten MVP for last 8 wars as I do the long lane toward left hand mini boss.

    I would worry that MVP rewards would pit alliance members against each other.

    There is a chance of that, as long as the MVP reward wasn't greater than the actual rewards it would be good.

    Or maybe a special title if you get MVP a certain number of times?
Sign In or Register to comment.