**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for members who can take on 5x5 AQ

Well the title says most of it I’m looking for people who can do map 5x5 AQ every week and who can also take on tier 4-5 in war. If that’s you hit me up on line

Stevennarvaez12190 or in game gokez

Anything you would like to know just hit me up there

Comments

• Options
    GokezGokez Posts: 49
    Still looking for players guys hit me up. Looking for people with r4 5* at least one big ally here gold 1 going to be platinum this coming season And we run 5x5 AQ
  • Options
    Still looking guys and girls great people from US to UK. All put in work to hit 110 mil in AQ. Also 1600 in war let me know same real up top still apply
  • Options
    War is about to start for us guys I would love to get you in before it dose
  • Options
    Looking for two after AQ is done still let me know ok line or in game
  • Options
    After today’s war we will be looking for some players hit me up on line or in game and plz no jumpers
  • Options
    After AQ and war today we will be looking for 1 player we have someone retiring so just need one same rules apply from top
  • Options
    Still looking for players same rules up top still apply 114 mil in AQ every week and it only gets better tier 4-5 in war gold 1 hit me up ASAP
  • Options
    Still looking for players for my team hit me up before AQ starts Monday so we can start getting great rewards
  • Options
    Still looking for players have some guys retiring after this war so going to need some new talent everything up top still applies again plz no jumpers
  • Options
    Join us fun adult team still looking we can help you get you where you want to be in the game

b16p2bzmy8e6.png
    p5nrncd8urvv.png
  • Options
    Y’all may like this if you do hit me up and join us

427txd77lb7d.jpeg
  • Options
    RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Where do you place in aq rank?
  • Options
    In the 1000 expert
  • Options
    Looking for a full bg for 5x5 114 mil in AQ

Tier 4-5 in war
    US Base would be good
    Looking for someone to come to us we have the ally set up great treasury and in good condition in events hit me up ASAP
  • Options
    Still looking for member everything up top is still the same
  • Options
    DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    got any retired guys that just want to do AWs? Gold 3?
  • Options
    Plz get off my post with that
  • Options
    Still looking for members guys hit me up guys everything up top still the same
  • Options
    Still looking for members to join us everything up top still applies just hit me and we will talk
  • Options
    Still looking for member but plz don’t hit me up if you don’t have two r4 5* champs prestige is the name of the game well that and skill
  • Options
    Man I know y’all sick of looking for a home I know I’m sick of looking for memebers who can’t handle map 5 and tier 4-5 in war gold 1 if you can do that like a boss let me know
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Pro-Tip:

No one wants to be recruited by Spidey-Gwen, even if you bump this 1,000 x’s.

Changing your profile pic might get you some results. :smile:
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Hya got 4800 prestige (tribledragon in game)

Can go higher if needed but have been saving materials for perfect champs got 11 t2a
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    Pro-Tip:

No one wants to be recruited by Spidey-Gwen, even if you bump this 1,000 x’s.

Changing your profile pic might get you some results. :smile:

How about you get off my post with that childish response because with or without Gwen I’m getting great players hop off my D
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol...alright bro, just a suggestion. Sorry :wink: Good luck with your recruiting.
  • Options
    bb53d1k50f1e.jpeg
  • Options
    We will work with 4.8 prestige
  • Options
    Hit me up here or on line app
  • Options
    Still looking for members seasons has turned people in to season jumper everything up top is still the same just need people who want to grow there account
  • Options
    It’s been some time since I posted an add well here it goes my team is looking for members to join us last group of guys we had dropped us in war rating so not at gold 1 but will be there in no time before season start back up everything is still the same up top hit me up