**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

advice for awakening

Which character I use is the awakening gem of the following heroes (4 Stars):
Thor, Iceman, Ultron, Black window, Red Hulk, Hulk, Superior Iron Man, Thor (ragnarok).
Thanks

Comments

• Sirius111Sirius111 Posts: 36
    I think Iceman would be the way to go man! He doesn’t really need to be awakened, but he by far is better than any champion that you listed. He overall is just a great character. If you don’t have any other god tier champs like Medusa, Arcangel, Ghost Rider etc. I would use it on Iceman. Try to save your awakening gem my friend!!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I might wait. Ice is still pretty dope unduped, Ultron or RH don't really need it, SIM and Rags THor not worth it. Hulk and BW have to have it but IDK if I'd use a generic on either.
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    save it for better champ
  • ArminiusArminius Posts: 12
    i'd save it for a better champ too!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Iceman
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Save it. Generic awakening gems are very hard to get. Archangel and Star Lord are the only two champions that I would say definitely are worth a generic. Other champions are worth a class gem. Generics are too rare.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    only ones a generics worth is starlord, archangel and Scarlet witch. I used one on iceman though haha, but thats only because i have starlord and SW duped. and lord knows Kabam wont ever let me pull an AA;(
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    I wouldnt waste an generic on any of those honestly.
  • chiss8713chiss8713 Posts: 8
    Today I got Wolverine.
  • chiss8713chiss8713 Posts: 8
    And i got Starlord too.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Ice man doesn't really need it, but it's a nice addition with the coldsnap at the beginning and faster ice armor recovery time. Although starlord becomes a god awakened so I would consider him as well.