**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

June Champs?

The MCOC Trucos leaks said that a movie Thanos was coming this month, but all we got was infinity Thanos as a boss. Do you think that we might get him next month, or someone else like ebony maw, or a whole new event not related to infinity war?

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The MCOC Trucos leaks said that a movie Thanos was coming this month, but all we got was infinity Thanos as a boss. Do you think that we might get him next month, or someone else like ebony maw, or a whole new event not related to infinity war?

I think Trucos was incorrect about the addition of a playable new version of Thanos. He will remain a playable champ only for those that won him in the past.

Given how the Infinity Nightmare event quest ends I think we will be looking at new champs.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Rumours are Domino, Deadpool Gold (who may be just a boss, like Dark Phoenix) and a Character called Massacre
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    Rumours are Domino, Deadpool Gold (who may be just a boss, like Dark Phoenix) and a Character called Massacre

That kind of makes sense since they wouldn't be able to do an event for DP2 this month, so they do it the next. Neat!
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    And then Ant Man and the Wasp for July!!

Ghost and Wasp.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Thawnim wrote: »

Ghost and Wasp.

I think they was talking about the movie and not champs and what the month will be about event wise
    edited May 2018
    Thawnim wrote: »

Ghost and Wasp.

I think they was talking about the movie and not champs and what the month will be about event wise

I figured so. Nowhere in my post did I disagree with him/her or say he/she was wrong, I was just mentioning the expected champs related to it.