**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Advice on questionable alliance member?

Hi everyone.

Here is my problem: I joined a great alliance, and have only had problems with one person. That one person just so happens to be a guy who won't stop talking about feet (I wish I were kidding). He semi lashed out at someone, and that person (one of our best players) left. It is only probably a month old, but I see the potential in it.

This guy even went as far as to say "Are you going to obey me or not", which seems pretty creepy imo. I contacted the leader (since that foot guy is the only officer), but idk what to do. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'd say if it takes away from the fun of the game for you it's worth looking for a new alliance. If it doesn't bug you carry on with that alliance
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    edited May 2018
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I'd say if it takes away from the fun of the game for you it's worth looking for a new alliance. If it doesn't bug you carry on with that alliance

@Patchie93

I really like the alliance and mainly everyone in it, but whenever I chat with another member via alliance chat, foot guy pretty much spams with "Footy" or "Can we talk about feet" or "Why do you all hate me" etc...

I feel very dedicated to this alliance, and don't want it to go down because of someones foot craze. :-/
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Ah ok honestly I haven't had such a situation if it's on Line app maybe block him. Or if in game maybe look at the idea of using line or another app to chat
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Ah ok honestly I haven't had such a situation if it's on Line app maybe block him. Or if in game maybe look at the idea of using line or another app to chat

@Patchie93

I really would prefer not to use another chat, but I guess that would potentially be the best solution thus far. I just don't want to be a nag, and I really don't mind this player aside from these few things.

It just gets really frustrating.

Anyways, thanks for your advice. :-)
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Find something that grossed him out and bring it up at every turn. Fight fire with Fire. >:)
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    What did the Leader say? I would continue to pressure the Leader as it is obviously absurd behavior.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    So, is there something wrong with your feet that we can discuss here? Lol. Jk. Find a new alliance if the leader can't fix the problem.
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    The hell with the alliance I would worry more about the beloved pets going missing in his neighbourhood...lmao
    The hell with the alliance I would worry more about the beloved pets going missing in his neighbourhood...lmao

omg lol
    So, is there something wrong with your feet that we can discuss here? Lol. Jk. Find a new alliance if the leader can't fix the problem.

My feet are perfectly average LOL :) Haven't heard from the leader yet. If nothing happens I might have to look into that.
    edited May 2018
    What did the Leader say? I would continue to pressure the Leader as it is obviously absurd behavior.

I've been working on it. It's just weird...
    Beholder_V wrote: »
    Find something that grossed him out and bring it up at every turn. Fight fire with Fire. >:)

LOL I made eye jokes a couple of times :-P
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Hi everyone.

Here is my problem: I joined a great alliance, and have only had problems with one person. That one person just so happens to be a guy who won't stop talking about feet (I wish I were kidding). He semi lashed out at someone, and that person (one of our best players) left. It is only probably a month old, but I see the potential in it.

This guy even went as far as to say "Are you going to obey me or not", which seems pretty creepy imo. I contacted the leader (since that foot guy is the only officer), but idk what to do. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

LOL, that person maybe just a kid or childish person who too arrogant imo, just tell your opinion about this issue to your leader, if your leader doesn't care about it, just leave there's no point to stay in ally which some officer act like a dictator, there's still lot of ally which are respectful to others.
    ErSand wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

LOL, that person maybe just a kid or childish person who too arrogant imo, just tell your opinion about this issue to your leader, if your leader doesn't care about it, just leave there's no point to stay in ally which some officer act like a dictator, there's still lot of ally which are respectful to others.

Okay, definitely agree. :)