**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who else is excited?

For their 3* Hulk (Ragnarok) this month? πŸ™‚

Comments

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2018
    Yeah I am so glad we get ONE guaranteed 3 star for FREE, I cannot wait! What is even better is that say for example we already have the champion when we dupe the 3 star from the calender we get 55 4 star shards! How cool is that?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    nobody
  • Options
    UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107 β˜…
    I better get 4 star this time or else i will quit.
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191 β˜…
    I don't care unless I get a 4* I don't need to dupe my 3*
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…
    Have a 5* Kabam can I please have a different crystal this month
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Free champ, or for some free iso, free gold, free 4* shards. And I call it free cause you only have to open the game once a day for x days, so yeah, it’s a free prize.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Free champ, or for some free iso, free gold, free 4* shards. And I call it free cause you only have to open the game once a day for x days, so yeah, it’s a free prize.

Agreed. Personally, I don't see why people aren't happy when we get it for logging on. Personally, I've filled in a lot of blanks with the Login Champ. 3*s are my collectibles and testers, besides the Arena. If I miss one because I don't have time to Grind, it could always come up in the Calendar. Either way, "Free Fifty" is a good price.