**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation

I have been playing this game for 3 years and spent thousands of dollars but I have never received comps. All my other games give weekly compensations in accordance to what you spend weekly this game gives none. Anyone feel this same that we should get comped?

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    any chance Mechanicville is in VA?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 ★★★★★
    I have been playing this game for 3 years and spent thousands of dollars but I have never received comps. All my other games give weekly compensations in accordance to what you spend weekly this game gives none. Anyone feel this same that we should get comped?

Spending money is a option. Why would expect compensation for something you choose to do?
  • Options
    Games do it all the time
  • Options
    5kcum5vkrpiz.jpg
  • Options
    And so did they 5 minutes ago for my comment
  • Options
    So for your option of spending $ just like any where you go spenders get large discounts and gifts for spending their $ that's why you should be compensated
  • Options
    Mechanicville is in Atlanta
  • Options
    That was not "compensation", and I also think that we have very different ideas of what compensation means.

We also do not give Players that have spent money special treatment over players that do not. This is just not our thing, and is not something you will find in this game, regardless of if this is something you might find in other games.
This discussion has been closed.