**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Featured 5* crystal not showing

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
The 15k, 5* crystal is not showing on my game for some reason...7qa8nc3q1m3p.png

Comments

• Options
    ChalChal Posts: 49
    Same here, was just about to post myself
  • Options
  • Options
    It was there earlier.
  • Options
    Yes, I find it funny that for the first time I decide to buy one of these featured crystals it’s not even there :joy: maybe it’s a sign that I’m gonna get something ****.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    There was a bug reported with it in another thread with 5* Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) showing up in it. Think they took the crystal down to fix it.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey All, @Solswerd is correct. The Crystal should be back in a moment!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks
  • Options
    Yay!
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    It's back and I got Hulkbuster. :/
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Thanks for adding Kamala Khan. It's like going into a restaurant starving and your waiter tells you there's a 4% chance you'll be eating poo this evening. Care to see the wine list?