**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Constructive comments

I have read recently a comment from a mod that constructive posts have been lacking for quite some time. Maybe if the game were bug free posts would be positive and less negative. Just a thought. (Insert mic drop)

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Well at least that means they’re actually reading this post...
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »
    It’s hard to be “constructive” with the criticism. But I’ll give it a go.

-Fix the special being blocked after a combo, we had this bug months ago and it was finally fixed only to return for Thanos.
    -fix the gold issue
    -fix your servers this is issue is boggling.
    -fix your forum mods and have them stop curtailing anything negative that hits the forums
    -bring back the grandmasters compensation, obviously it’s not up to his standards again. That went a long way with customer service, something which is severely lacking in the past few months.
    -playing favorites with people for gifts is rude. Either everyone should get something or no one should, but tossing out items whose value ranges from 50 units to 500 units is no bueno.
    -spend more time of fine tuning the game instead of releasing broken content
    -readdress your “deals” that are offered, a more a la cart deal instead of dropping thousands of units or hundred of dollars on one deal.

hit the nail on this one. bravo!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    It’s hard to be constructive when you see the same people getting free gifts over and over yet others get left out. They woke up this morning thinking with two days of emergency maintenance and blocks dropping BG maybe now would be a great time to send out gifts to those that spent over 400$ last month. Oh I’m sure the other players won’t mind. This was just classic brainstorming at the Kabam level. Once again proof, that when you think they can’t stick their head further up their behinds, they manage to prove you wrong.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    With social media, various video sharing sites, your OWN forums with screenshots. Closing the threads the way I have seen is equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalala". Some get gifts and others don't? All rewards are different? Crystals that can't even give players an upgrade to at the very least a 4*? At this point, this is the most shady, distribution of items I think I've seen to date. First glitches overcharge people, some get free gifts, some don't, and the only answer I've seen is "Well, some people get things at random"
    You have a HUGE player/customer base and your answer is, RANDOM?
    People brought this up, quick close the thread.
    People are unhappy, close and lock the threads!

I've tried to respond to at least three different threads, and they were deleted BEFORE I could finish a two line comment. Are you honestly even listening to your customers?
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Be it one voice or a large mob; it is clear that the community is upset over the recent events that have taken place.

No amount of thread deletion is going to silence the crowd this time. Kabam, the people have spoken. It’s time to deal with the issues “they” deem important and not the glad handing that has been going on of late.
This discussion has been closed.