**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Gift?

VishyIsFishyVishyIsFishy Posts: 35
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Apparently a lot of people recieved some sort of gift today from the game. I didn’t get anything, quite upsetting. This is very odd, anybody else not get anything?

EDIT: I just want to note I am not trying to slander Kabam or anything. I cannot give constructive criticism as there is none to give. I, and the community just want an explanation.

Comments

• Options
    lawdogsptplawdogsptp Posts: 22
    I also have been kabamed. Wonder what their reasoning is this time.
  • Options
    FranimalFranimal Posts: 14
    The moderators will delete this soon.
    Not everyone gets a free gift and Kabam has yet to give a reasonable answer as to why. They brush off the upset players and close their threads.
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Yeah, but at this point it’s better to accept that we got the short end of the stick from these guys. The mods swept the topic under the rug earlier...
  • Options
    MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    8yzdwkfy5o12.png
    This is what I got. Not really sure the reasoning but 1 member in my alliance got a 3 star crystal and some didn’t get anything.
  • Options
    MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    I got nothing yet again.
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I never get them
  • Options
    Franimal wrote: »
    The moderators will delete this soon.
    Not everyone gets a free gift and Kabam has yet to give a reasonable answer as to why. They brush off the upset players and close their threads.

It sucks that this is the case, they need to listen to the community more and actually face criticism, or at least answer the questions that are being asked. It’s a childish way to approach these situations.
This discussion has been closed.