**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultimat crystal gift

I would like to thank you for the ultimate crystal gift I got extra sig levels and much needed iso from getting a 4* Crosssbones

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    some of us didn't get jack
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Enjoy it for the sake of those that got nothing.
  • FranimalFranimal Posts: 14
    Those who got nothing today aren't guaranteed to get it in the future either btw.
  • FranimalFranimal Posts: 14
    "Our Team will occasionally send out random gifts to random players. If you did not get one this time around, you MAY get one in the future."
    So basically they forced us to compete in a lottery that we never signed up for.
    While other people get rewards the rest of us just sit here feeling like trash.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I duped my cap ww2 from sig 82 to 99 so I was happy lol
    I didn't get one on my other account tho :'(
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    I’m quitting if they do this bull again I’m tired of being ignored
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    I didnt receive that gift.
    So let me understand: some players receive that gift and have Champs 4*, or even CC4, while others get nothing?
    So this cant be considered a cheat?? (Give beneffits extra game to some players over others) . In this case, a cheat created by Kabam?

Ya you know the answer.

Than you talk about bots and account sharing, while you are first to promote that.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    NCB_pt wrote: »
    I didnt receive that gift.
    So let me understand: some players receive that gift and have Champs 4*, or even CC4, while others get nothing?
    So this cant be considered a cheat?? (Give beneffits extra game to some players over others) . In this case, a cheat created by Kabam?

Ya you know the answer.

Than you talk about bots and account sharing, while you are first to promote that.

You got it right. Kabam entered a cheat code and gave players stuff. The cheat code allowed them to exclude people with snowflake, victim, and conspiracy mentalities just to drive traffic to their forums and watch the posts populate as they sat back and watched you suffer.
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    "How to fail multiple times in Mobile Gaming Management and make a lot of players angry" by Kabam , out now!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Sending an ultimate crystal as a random gift is somehow acceptable. You can get hero crystals fairly easy, but sending T4CC as a gift only to some of the players is unfair.
    A T4CC is much harder to obtain. Either give it to everyone, or stick to easy-achievable gifts.
  • Hey guys!

This was a unique gift provided to some players in The Contest by our team. Just as we will sometimes provide special offers that are not available to all players, there may occasionally be gifts as well. I'm sorry if you didn't receive this one, though I would suggest keep your eyes open as you may receive one in the future that others may not.

I will be closing this thread now, if you want to further discuss this issue please comment here.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.