**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fir next gifts and players events

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
Sorry to post a message on a recent and closed subject, but I do it in order to be constructive even if the post critisizes.

Players had the feeling the gifts were sent randomly, without any justification (progress on a quest, players IP, device OS ...). That is frustating.

Kabam increased the contest between players/alliances and every significant gift can be seen as an advantage, or a disadvantage if you receive less than others.

I don’t mean to send only weak gifts but to send the same to all players. All players will use a T4CC, soon or not. For medium players, T4CC are very hard to get.
And the large part of us don’t care about 2* champs, team health level 1 (and even 2). May player be quite a beginner or a veteran, the top prices (5* champions, objects) are useful.

Kabam knows (or can find the information about) the different big categories of players. The players base level grew. I bet most of us are level 60 with several 5*.
To give a ultimate crystal (providing mostly a 3*) to a player at level 60 with 20 5* champions is useless because the player focuses on 5* and 6*.

Please take it in consideration for next gifts and players events like MCOC anniversary and Christmas.

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    They have given “gifts” at random in the past and have stated that they will do so in the future. Get Over It.
  • Weak gifts or not, they gifted only random players. How is this any fair? I have been playing since week 1 and i am uncollected and i received nothing.It really made me question why i still play mcoc. I don't have to only be lucky in crystals i have to be lucky in Kabam's random player gifts as well. Why do you make happy some players while making others upset. Give everyone or give no one. That's the rule. Even Santa knows that.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Fir is murder!
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    They have given “gifts” at random in the past and have stated that they will do so in the future. Get Over It.

You must be one of the people who received one.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Does Kabam want to divide the community?
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    I like how they claim that one day you “MAY” receive a gift in the future that others won’t. This only ignores the fact that you will prolly never get one and if you do it will be a long time. How can one day in the far far future , you MAY receive a gift , still make this practice O.K.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    The fact they have the ability to give “Everyone” a gift and did not , tells you they like trolling the base players.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    This is total BS. "Random" gifts shouldn't be a thing. Things like t4b and t4cc change the competitive balance in the game because they allow someone to rank a champ up for free, while those of us who didn't and NEVER HAVE received rank up materials in this random fashion are at a disadvantage.

We've all received things due to outages, and there should definitely be something coming up considering the outages recently, but this random rank up materials needs to stop. It is intrinsically unfair.

I'm not angry at the people who got the gifts, just at Kabam for doing this.

Ryansapph wrote: »
    bet all their WHALES got gifts, i mean after all why try and even out the playing field some when you can give $$$$ spenders everything. Its only about fairness when it benefits Ka$cam

I have spent (sadly) significant money on this game and didn't get anything.
    Hey guys!

This was a unique gift provided to some players in The Contest by our team. Just as we will sometimes provide special offers that are not available to all players, there may occasionally be gifts as well. I'm sorry you didn't receive this one, though keep your eyes open as you may receive one in the future that others may not.

Thank you!

Rank up Materials should not be sent at "Random"
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Sorry for the error in the title.

I got a T4CC, my wife got an ultimate, some members got nothing. This post is for all disappointed players and to reduce désappointement in the future.
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    Sorry for the error in the title.

I got a T4CC, my wife got an ultimate, some members got nothing. This post is for all disappointed players and to reduce désappointement in the future.

Hopefully the t4cc was something you needed.

Again, i have no animosity for the players that got the gifts.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    yet another way kabam is trying to kill its community. Seriously I can't even comprehend how they came up with such a asinine business model. Lets give random people an advantage and tell the others to fend for themselves.
    I'm not just some angry guy who didn't get a gift (my ault got a t4cc), i'm just a guy who wants to play fair and this advantage is total bs. If you are going to give me an advantage you should do the same for everyone else.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I'll never understand their thought process on this. Just upsetting people. From someone who hasn't ever recieved a gift like this, I would like to know how they chose there individuals.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Have they said this was random? Everything I read just says some players receive gifts. Why not be up front on how those players were chosen?
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    edited May 2018
    It sucks having half of your alliance post about the gift they got and the other half feeling terrible for not getting anything. Good job on causing turbulence among alliances, among fellow players, and among the community as a whole. Divide us with random gifts....that is a stupid strategy.
  • Kniv7esKniv7es Posts: 10
    "How to fail multiple times in Mobile Gaming Management and make a lot of players angry" by Kabam , out now!
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Good work kabam,Good work.

If this could even happen! Again, you gave pro players the crystals and leaved us alone after some time I knew that there is an ultimate crystals ,how? People were talking about it on global (pros) but that was a long time ago,please kabam ,if you thought about this idea again please give all people or give nothing or make it aS milestones,
    Thanks for your time!
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    And a question why is my name crossshatter it should be crosshatter
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Im loving my 2* cable 😂😂
    He is a machine in act 5
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Maybe kabam feels generous by giving 2* and potion level 1, or fills a quota of gifts :-)
  • Please send a gift of 3* hero