**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login issues after a "Reset all settings" on iPad

I had to "Reset all settings" on my iPad, because the touchscreen was not working correctly, and now I cannot login, Kabam gives me a screen that says "cannot connect to network", with Punisher 2099 in the background. So then I downloaded the app on my iPhone from iCloud, and it logged in and I'm able to play on my iPhone now! ... but the iPad still cannot connect, and I've re-downloaded the app about three times. I've checked the password and it is still the same - it worked on the iPhone (and I was able to log into the forums), but I'm not even able to log into the forums on the iPad now. I've also logged out of the Game Center and logged back into the game Center, logged out of iCloud and logged back into iCloud, and I have turned off and on the iPad several times, But I still get the same screen that says "cannot connect to network" on the iPad.
Any ideas?
Thx.7aa2irp2udtw.png

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey there @LouieG. Typically with account issues like this, you would want to submit a ticket to our Customer Support team. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing the Support option.
This discussion has been closed.