**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Multiples accounts x AW

Although the modders said that is not against the TOS have and use multiples accounts, my alliance was punish by that (all accounts is mine).
I’m trying to get the points back, but l really doesn’t care because I just care about the EQ and play Aw or Aq just for fun.
This post is just a warming if you also have one or more accounts

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You play 30 accounts in one Ally? 20? Please tell me it is only 10...

Why?
  • Options
    insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    Because the lag of loading time and just play 1 group of map1 one day, AW(3-4hours per day) .
    I use 4 devices in home and 2 out
  • Options
    I used to play lot of more when I played with one account, now just 4 hours per day.
    But my wife say that I more addict now than the past when I play with the 4 devices in the same time
  • Options
    rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Omg!!!! I don't know what's real anymore haha....

But you should consider stop playing some accounts and concentrate on only one/two....
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    insaneglee wrote: »
    I used to play lot of more when I played with one account, now just 4 hours per day.
    But my wife say that I more addict now than the past when I play with the 4 devices in the same time

If you are only playing 4 of the accounts, that leaves 26 other people who could have cheated.
  • Options
    I play all the 30 accounts
  • Options
    AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    Why have more than 1 account? With more than 1 you can't concentrate on arenas or have a social life.

1 account - OK you are a normal person
    2 accounts - You're begginning to being insane
    3 accounts - You're insane
    4 + - WTF you're really a human being? Or you're a millionare that doens't need to leave your bed?

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I play all the 30 accounts

Oh... So then how do you still have a wife?
  • Options
    And 2 kids
  • Options
    AleSnake wrote: »
    Why have more than 1 account? With more than 1 you can't concentrate on arenas or have a social life.

1 account - OK you are a normal person
    2 accounts - You're begginning to being insane
    3 accounts - You're insane
    4 + - WTF you're really a human being? Or you're a millionare that doens't need to leave your bed?

Yep, I’m insane.
    But now I play much less then I grind arenas. Just 3-4hours per day
  • Options
    GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Does it have to do with the fact that you are using multiple devices for a single account? To Kabam that appears that 2 people are sharing an account across several devices.
  • Options
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    Does it have to do with the fact that you are using multiple devices for a single account? To Kabam that appears that 2 people are sharing an account across several devices.

That would suck. I use my phone when I'm out and about and tablet at home. I'd hope that they'd have a more intelligent system in place, but they'd never share that info so odds are you're probably right.
  • Options
    It is easy to check, they could just saw my IP
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    It is easy to check, they could just saw my IP

Or they just check the login email account. They are almost the same, just with a sequencial number diferent