**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is nothing being done about piloting?

Ok you guys brought down war ratings before the season started and the legit alliances thought you guys where gonna stop piloting once and for all! But of course with the leaderboards coming of today for season 2 we see all the piloting ally’s from last season are still top of the leaderboards, it’s funny they’ve been piloting since the new AW format has come out & the members who haven’t played AW in months are clearing their paths without any deaths?! I’m an officer in LGN-1 (I think the only ally from Master bracket who didn’t get their war rating reduced because we’ve NEVER piloted) and we’ve got matched 2 out of 3 matches with a piloting alliance with hard video evidence & screenshots of them proving they pilot still, we’ve all sent in multiple tickets to Kabam & nothing has come about it. It’s very aggravating to the legit alliances that other ally’s can’t play with class & with honor. Kabam needs to do something NOW about this! We’ve had a long time member quit yesterday because he’s sick of kabam not doing anything besides empty threats! We wanna know what’s going on? Bans need happen & alliances that are clearly piloting need to not get rewards for a whole season to prove you guys mean business, until you do something drastic they will continue to do this! Lowering their war rating just helped them get easier wars for the upcoming season, cmon kabam you’re better than this. You also need to boost the alliances that got screwed from season points by piloting alliances

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I agree that a reduction of war rating isn't enough. Take away their win points for each piloted match in addition minimally. Or take a flat 100K season points win or lose for each match caught piloting.
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    You are Not The only ally from Master bracket who didnt get their war Rating reduced.
    I see matches from Master ally‘s that have now 30-40 deaths (like HDP) i Think they dont pilot in Season 2. If you NEVER Pilot in Season 1, you Will Take rank1 in Season 2. but lets see ;)
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Leaderboard reduction was made too
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Points have been adjusted on piloted alliances. My alliance moved from plat 2 rank 1 to plat 1 rank 21 in the past hour
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    lol, it's getting messy in here
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Because kabam needs to travel by plane
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    They lost leaderboard points as well which is a significant penalty.
  • As we have said, we are taking possible instances of account sharing seriously and will continue taking action against those who break these rules. Please rest assured that those who continue violating these rules will continue to be punished. If you've already reported these players, that is great and we would encourage you to continue doing so if you believe a person or alliance is breaking the rules. Just please keep in mind that we won't be able to discuss individual account details with anyone else, including any actions taken on those accounts.
This discussion has been closed.