Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Which 5 star dark artifact crystal?

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
I really want to get the one with ghost rider and gwenpool in it because I could dupe her or get a ghost rider but they are the only 2 that are worth it from that crystal. Should I just go for it or get another one?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    I'd say go for it if that's what you want. I opened my first yesterday. Was hoping to awaken Voodoo. Awakened Iron Patriot lol.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    I really want to get the one with ghost rider and gwenpool in it because I could dupe her or get a ghost rider but they are the only 2 that are worth it from that crystal. Should I just go for it or get another one?

so u "really" only to get ghost rider and gwenpool, we don't know ur roster and what champs ur even aiming from other crystals

we had 4 people go for gr, only 1 got him, so its only worth it to 1 person?