**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Duped Ultron worth ranking up to 5/50?

Is Duped Ultron worth ranking up to 5/50? 52 votes

Yes
84%
DNA3000NEOSnakeEyes69BigdogbobLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerWorld EaterFreakydMarzGrooveRednick69TheManMythLegendPiviotbuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorPrimmer79AsukiraSpeedbumpSac123_Ashburn 44 votes
No
15%
StavelotXoteHolyDirkness41Spity68AhitlawRicemancx23433Ch1efstershadow_lurker22 8 votes

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    No
    I have been debating that for a while and I think no
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Depends really.
    Do you have another 5/50 that is double immune and has regen?
    Do you have a 5* version?
    How far into the game are you?
    What are your goals?

I took mine to 5/50 and he was a God send in the old AQ.
    He's still useful sometimes in war if I need an immune champ, my 5* ultron is unawakened
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Before Map 5 mini boss changes I would have said yes specificly for curbstomping Cable. However now, meh, not really.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Yes
    Worth taking up? Yes. Should you take him up? That depends on your roster. He is a good double immune champ that has some healing which makes him pretty versatile, and at some war tiers he can be a decent defender on some nodes, but if your roster is strong enough you may have champions that allow you to build stronger teams without him. Whether you rank something up or not is not just about the champ, but about what your other options are as well.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Yes
    No matter what level you're at, always easy to drop him somewhere on defense in aw and utterly forget he exists while doing anything else. And how many other tech champs are you really going to rank up to 5/50 over him, if that's a thing you do still?
  • Yes
    It honestly depends on how you fight with him
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ultron is a must for all game content, he can do anything and well
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Yes
    No matter what level you're at, always easy to drop him somewhere on defense in aw and utterly forget he exists while doing anything else. And how many other tech champs are you really going to rank up to 5/50 over him, if that's a thing you do still?

For myself personally, OG Vision and Stark Spiderman would be higher on the tech upgrade list. For some, Star Lord would also be on the list. But Ultron is still a good choice.
    edited May 2018
    No
    After 12.0 Ultron isn't the same imo there are alot better techs out there to go for for example I have stark Spidey and yondu so I'm not gonna 5/50 my Ultron
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    No
    Unduped 4/55 ultron > max sig 5/50 ultron

If you just really need immunity in the meantime, go for it though
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    I just pulled a 4 star stark spidey
    No
    I just pulled a 4 star stark spidey

Well then definitely don't max Ultron stark Spidey is far better