**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DOCTOR STRANGE

dear kabam, i used to like dr strange, very much, but when comes "the meteors" crashing the game, now he is like an old man lying in bed and can't do something "amazing" at all. of course he was too much powerful, but now he is too weak, so with this post i asking you TO IMPROVE HIM a little bit in the next update, maybe with upgrade his regen, and upgrade his power gain.

thanks for your attention

PEACE

Comments

• DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    I second this!!!!
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    I have him at 4* Rank 5. I used my Dr Strange to 100% chapter 4 in story. He was my main guy in fighting the end boss. DS stops any buffs on who your fighting. He can spam attack using his SP1 keeping them away from you. He does not need a healing factor but he has one, even though he does not have one in the comics or movies. I use him in Attack in AW with great results.
    So I have to ask. With so many guys saying he is no good. What am I missing. Is it just in supper high levels he is no good? I'm really asking and not trying to counter comment your post because I just don't see it.
  • DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    the higher levels yes, he has lost his edge so to speak. When you think of the Sorcerer Supreme what we have now is not that! There needs to be a happy medium between what we had and what we have now.