**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Degeneration in Dungeon how does that work?

How does it work? Why is it sometimes I have it and sometimes the opponent has it? Is this some kind of a random thing?

Plus Come On! Kabam, the degeneration is like adding insult to injury.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Read the Nodes
  • ThonyRomeThonyRome Posts: 29
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Read the Nodes

I am sorry, but what I'm asking is a clarification.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It was probably bane. Read the description to know how it works
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    If the boss has a linked node, you degenerate. If the boss doesn't have a linked node, the boss degenerates
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    There’s also chaos nodes which can sometimes cause degen and the coin flip node which can cause regen or degen. Read the nodes.
  • AjgoldAjgold Posts: 5
    If the boss has a linked node, you degenerate. If the boss doesn't have a linked node, the boss degenerates
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    ThonyRome wrote: »
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Read the Nodes

I am sorry, but what I'm asking is a clarification.

Read the nodes
  • ThonyRomeThonyRome Posts: 29
    Thank you very much Majik, Red Hulk, Spider lady Gwen for the clarification.

I am sorry I was not able to understand the node's description, that's why I asked for a clarification.