**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will i ban ?

I have two accounts and two mobiles. One account on each. but sometimes i use my second account on the phone in which is use my main account. So will i ban or not . Please kabam give answer.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Why would that get you banned? It's not against the rules.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I don't think you are in any danger. But perhaps wait for a mod to give a definate answer.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    No you won't be banned, if you are the one who created those accounts and you are in using the same area when using them you will be fine.

You can have as many accounts as you want on as many devices as you want as long as it's you doing it and not one saying you're in another part of the world in one time zone and the next moment you're other one or current one is being accesed in one on the other side of the world because that would be a problem for you.

For example I have two accounts and two devices that I can interchange if I have to but I typically stick to one account per phone and I've no issues and know that they have said it's fine and they've said this numerous times now, so again you don't have anything to worry about as long as you don't let someone else use them especially not someone in a different region or time zone.
  • ShaheerFIazShaheerFIaz Posts: 72
    How kabam knows that account is mine or someone else. I still cannot understand who will get ban and how ?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Why would that get you banned? It's not against the rules.

I think what OP means is, if he is on his main account on an Iphone 7, and on his 2nd account with a Samsung G8...

If he logs into his main on the Samsung instead of the Iphone, he might think Kabam will think he is piloting or whatever.

As no one knows how Kabam are knowing who is piloting or who is logging into their own account on a different device.

As both are the same really, you are logging into a different account on the same device... so he has a point, how does Kabam tell who is cheating, or who is just logging in to their own account.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited May 2018
    They could easily tell with the ip address like lets say for example you log in in the usa then minutes later with a hong kong ip address then back to usa

*this is just my opinion not kabams word
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    How kabam knows that account is mine or someone else. I still cannot understand who will get ban and how ?

A part of me is beginning to wonder if a significant percentage of the people asking this question are trying to figure out a way to avoid detecting account sharing. The short answer is that it is possible to tell the difference. The only people who need to know precisely how to tell the difference are the people performing the analysis for Kabam, and the people account sharing who are worried they are doing something detectable.

I have two accounts and two devices. The mods have said that there are Kabam developers with multiple accounts and multiple devices. None of us has been banned for it yet as far as I'm aware. If you have multiple accounts and multiple devices you're fine. If you are account sharing and you think there's no way to tell the difference between account sharing and a user with multiple accounts so you can't be banned, you're wrong.
  • ShaheerFIazShaheerFIaz Posts: 72
    can i get an appropriate answer from kabam ?
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    can i get an appropriate answer from kabam ?
    Try the support, because the official answer at the forum is quite different from there.
    Here the modders said that is not problem.
    But try to ask the same thing at the support.
  • So long as you created both accounts, you will not be banned for playing on them.
This discussion has been closed.