**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help

NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
Got a new phone because the game was very bad in my old phone and the device was over 2 yrs old. New phone is mi note 5. I can't parry or evade, there's constant lag along with taking atleast a minute to load and sometimes the champs are standing still after a 5 hit combo. Need to know if there's anyway to reduce the settings of mcoc at its lowest so that I can start playing the game properly any help would be appreciated. A friend of mine also bought the same phone and has the same problem as well.

Comments

• TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    NDK13 wrote: »
    A friend of mine also bought the same phone and has the same problem as well.
    Pretty obvious that your problem is the phone. I use a cheap Galaxy Amp Prime and it plays MCOC just fine. Can't play Transformers FtF worth ****, tho.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Talveran wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    A friend of mine also bought the same phone and has the same problem as well.
    Pretty obvious that your problem is the phone. I use a cheap Galaxy Amp Prime and it plays MCOC just fine. Can't play Transformers FtF worth ****, tho.

Every other game and app is working just fine.
  • TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    They're obviously not as resource intensive as MCOC is, just like MCOC isn't as resource intensive as Forged to Fight. Cell phones aren't video game consoles, not all games are going to run the same.