**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recording on apple devices?

So Iv been playing on apple devices for a long time now and I'm curious to know what app I can use to record without being banned?? Can anyone help mods or just general feedback?

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    There is no app

The easiest way is to connect the phone to a mac and use quicktime to record. You do this by changing the input from the mac camera to the iphone.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    You can use airshou but the quality of the video is pretty bad. Just wait for iOS 11 as it has in built screen recorder!
  • Options
    Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Can't wait for ios11, I don't have access to a mac or pc so as soon as that lands it's gonna be video city!
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Put the iOS 11 beta on your iPhone then add/remove stuff in control center & you will see a screen recording option to add it isn't perfect but it works except the landscape recording that needs to be fixed hopefully when the final release of iOS11 is available
  • Options
    I asked the same question a few months back when Kabam tech support requested I record the bugs before reporting them.

I've yet to get a decent answer so would love any suggestions.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    QuickTime is all I've heard. Or you can plug into your computer and record it somehow from there but I've never done it.
  • Options
    It's many screen recorders out for iOS.